Create a Centurylink Account to Surf the Internet
About the CenturyLink Company
Among America's Fortune 500 largest corporations list, CenturyLink Company is playing a leading role in the network services market, mainly providing voice, data, and managed services in different areas both nationwide and worldwide. It is now the third largest telecommunications company in America, and is spoken highly of its advanced fiber-optic network and multiple data centers.
About Creating a Centurylink Account
Creating an account on the CenturyLink website is a wise choice to surf the Internet. You can use your phone number or Dial-Up Customer ID to apply for an account. If you make it your homepage, you can search almost all the information you want on the Internet like news, games, sports, and so on. What's more, it provides most popular searches and latest headlines.
Using the CenturyLink is an easy, convenient, and completely free way for you to find out whatever you want. Once you make it your homepage, you can search all the things you are interested in. It provides all kinds of latest information to help you know the world without going out. What you need to do is just to click your mouse.
How to Create a CenturyLink Account?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the CenturyLink website at: http://www.centurylink.net/.
- Find the title " My Account" and then click on the link with “Create Account” listed under the title.
- If you are a "High-Speed Internet" customer, please use the fields on the left. If you are a "Dial-Up Internet" customer, please use the fields on the right.
- Enter your Account Number and some more information, and then you can create your CenturyLink account.
- For further information, refer to the CenturyLink Internet Help page at: http://qwest.centurylink.com/internethelp/zam-more-chat.html.
If you want to get a better service of the Internet, CenturyLink Company is definitely the best way to find out for sure. And, it’s free!