Find a Match online at eHarmony Quickly
eHarmony is an online dating website which is based in the United States. It was founded in 2000 and now has members in more than 150 countries with operations in the United States, Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Brazil. In order to optimize the matching process, eHarmony also operates eHarmony labs, a relationship research facility, and publishes eHarmony advice, a relationship advice website.
About Finding a Match at eHarmony
EHarmony provides a service that helps match single men and women looking for long-term relationships. Single men and women can go to eHarmony’s website to set up search criteria and then search for singles that match them.
By searching for a match at eHarmony, you can find singles that meet your requirements and then you can contact those that you are interested in. Maybe one of them is your Mr./Mrs. Right. The website is simple, easy and convenient to use.
How to find a match at eHarmony?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a valid email address and be over 18 years old.
- Go to the website of eHarmony at www.eharmony.com.
- Enter your first name into the required box.
- Select your gender and the gender in which you are interested from the drop-down menus.
- Enter your zip code into the required box and choose your country from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your email into the required box, confirm it, enter your password into the required box, select how you heard about eHarmony from the drop-down menu, and then click on the button marked “Find My Matches”.
- Follow instructions to complete the process.
- If you need help, you can go to the eHarmony help page at https://help-singles.eharmony.com/app/home.
EHarmony is a useful and helpful website for single men and women. It might help you to find your future wife or husband.