Take Part In The Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey To Win A Validation Code
About Dairy Queen
Dairy Queen is a chain of ice cream and fast food, now headquartered in Edina, Minnesota. It was established by John Fremont McCullough on June 22, 1940. It sells all kinds of frozen products, such as ice cream. Besides, it is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway.
About Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey
Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey is an online activity for the company collecting feedbacks from its customers. By learning what its customers need or how its customers think about their service or food, the company can have a better understanding on how to improve their service.
Upon completion of the survey, you will win a validation code that can redeem the offer printed on your receipt.
How Can You Take Part In The Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey To Win A Validation Code?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with Internet access.
- A receipt from DQ.
- Go to KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey website at: https://www.dqfansurvey.com/.
- Enter the 19-digit survey code printed on your receipt. Click the red "Start" button.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at this Diary Queen. Click the red "Next" button to continue.
- Select what you ordered this time. Click the red "Next" button to continue.
- Select your personal information. Click the red "Next" button to finish the survey.
- For further questions about the survey, please refer to Contact Us website at: http://www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/Company/Contact-Us/.