Apply for the Disney Rewards Visa Card
First launched by Walt Disney Productions in 1983 as a family-oriented cable channel, Disneychannel.com has now grown into a famous cable and satellite television network in the United States. Headquartered in Burbank, California, Disneychannel.com is now owned by the Disney-ABC Television Group division of The Walt Disney Company and broadcasts nation wide.
About the DISNEY REWARDS Visa Card
As a world famous band, Disney offers visa cards for its loyal customers, and the rewards visa card is one of them. Disney Rewards Visa Card can be used in many ways like buying groceries or fueling up with gas. And when purchasing with this visa card, you are earning Disney Dream Reward Dollars which can then be redeemed. 1 Disney Dream Reward Dollar is worth $1.
Applying for a Disney Rewards Visa Card is simple and easy, which can be completed within a short time. With such a card, you can earn 1% in reward dollars on card purchase and then redeem them for Disney products and offerings including Disney movie tickets, DVDs, toys, costumes and more. Besides, no annual fees are charged for this visa card.
How Can You Apply for the Disney Rewards Visa Card?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the Disney Visa Card page at http://disneyrewards.com/cards-overview-apply?CELL=608R11.
- Click on the blue button marked "START" on the right column.
- There are 8 different designs listed. Click to choose your favorite one. Then click on the button marked "APPLY NOW".
- Select your visa card from the drop-down menu and fill in the required information. Then click on the button marked "SUBMIT".
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete.
- For further information, refer to the FAQ center at http://disneyrewards.com/faq.
As a city resident, we use credit cards. And as a Disney Reward Visa Card holder, you can enjoy special theme park perks, and magic rewards without paying any annual fees. Purchasing with this card, you can easily earn rewards and then redeem them for Disney products and offerings.