Enter Where's the Bunny sweepstakes
About the Walter Disney Company
The Walter Disney Company, founded in 1923 by Walt and Roy Disney as the Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio, is by revenue the largest media conglomerate of the world. It has operations in film studio, namely the Walt Disney Motion Pictures Group, the ABC broadcast television network, theatre divisions, 14 theme parks as Disneyland worldwide, etc.
About Where's the Bunny sweepstakes
In association with Nestle and ABC Cable Networks Group, the Walter Disney Company opens Where's the Bunny sweepstakes for the registered members of DisneyChannel.com during the period between 12:01:00 a.m., Sep 1, 2011, and 11:59:59 p.m., Mar 31, 2012. It is accessible online at the website of Disney.
The grand prize of Where's the Bunny sweepstakes is a four-night trip for four in the Walt Disney Resort in Florida. It includes airfare, hotel, and access to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom Park, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park, and ground transportation.
How can you take part in Where's the Bunny sweepstakes?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to be a resident in the United States and more than 6 years old.
- You need to be a registered member of DisneyChannel.com.
- You need to have a unique code to enter the sweepstakes.
- Visit the website of Where's the Bunny sweepstakes at http://www.disney.com/wheresthebunny.
- Select your first initial to get access and accept your mission by clicking “I accept”.
- In the next page, click “Enter”.
- Click “Enter Now” in the new screen to continue.
- Login in with your account ID and password.
- Enter the unique code, which you have found in the inside of a specially-marked Nesquik® package, and click “Submit”.
- Then you have been enrolled in Where's the Bunny sweepstakes. Wait for the good news of your winning the grand prize!
- You can read the official rules of Where's the Bunny sweepstakes at: http://disney.go.com/partners/wheresthebunny/rules.html.
Wanting to spend 4 days in the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida totally for free? Get started now by finding a unique code on the inside of a specially-marked Nesquik® package, and take part in Where's the Bunny sweepstakes.