Create A DISH Network Online ID
About the DISH Network
DISH Network, established in Englewood, Colorado in March 1996, is a leading television provider in U.S., offering the most choices for family entertainment, satellite television, audio programming, and interactive television services to 14.337 million customers in the country. DISH Network enables their customers to watch all their TV programs on compatible PCs, smart phones or tablets.
About the DISH Network Online ID Registration
DISH Network customers can create an online account to manage their DISH Network online. With an online account, a DISH Network subscriber can enjoy more convenient service. Registration is easy and takes only a few minutes.
By creating an online ID at DISH Network, you can view online your profile, your billing, your programming, your appointments, your shipments, as well as you pay-per-view certificate, your referrals, your offers and your locks. Registering for a DISH Network account is the easiest way to watch your entire favorite programming from DISH Network. You can enjoy thousands of TV shows, movies, and DVR recordings on your computer or iPhone wherever you are.
How Can You Create A DISH Network Online ID?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- Becoming a DISH Network customer.
- A 16-digit account No. or a 10-digit receiver No.
- Go to the DISH Network Account website at: http://www.dishnetwork.com/myaccount.
- Click the "Create Online ID" link, enter your 16-digit account No. on your bill or 10-digit receiver No. on the System Info Screen, and then click on the button marked "Continue".
- Create an ID and password for your DISH online account, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete your registration.
- If you have any questions regarding the DISH Network, you may refer to the DISH Network Support at: https://www.mydish.com/support?WT.svl=main-nav.