Give feedback to the DirecTV Loyalty Program
DirecTV is a television broadcaster and direct satellite service provider based in the United States. It provides digital satellite television broadcasting to the United States, Latin America and the English-speaking Caribbean. With nearly 20 million subscribers it is one of the biggest names in digital satellite broadcasting.
About giving feedback to the DirecTV Loyalty Program
The DirecTV Loyalty Program is a customer rewards program created by DirecTV for their most valued customers. They are currently soliciting feedback from their loyal subscribers about how satisfied they are with the service they are receiving from DirecTV.
By giving feedback to DirecTV, you will be giving their vital information about how they can serve you better and make your DirecTV viewing experience a better one. The feedback process is short and simple and can be completed in a matter of minutes on their website.
How can you give feedback to the DIRECTV Loyalty Program?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must be a DirecTV subscriber.
- Go to the DirecTV Loyalty Program feedback website at: www.directv.com/thanks.
- Click on the button marked, “Continue.”
- Enter your Name and DirecTV user password and then click on the button marked, “Sign In.” (If you do not have a password, indicate that you need one and you will be directed to a sign up page and led through the registration process. After this, return to this page.)
- Once you are signed in, give your feedback as directed.
- If you need help creating a DirecTV account or assistance in using My DirecTV, please consult the help website at: support.directv.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3028.
If you are a DirecTV user then you ought to check out their Loyalty Program to see what special offers you could get for sticking with DirecTV. If you are already in the Loyalty Program, DirecTV would like to hear from you. Give them your feedback and let them know how they can make DirecTV better!