Find a Job with the Help of Directgov
About the Directgov
Directgov is a digital service which is run by the UK government. It aims to enable people to own a single point of access to public sector information and services. The Directgov website has a large database which people with plenty of updated information, including job information, public service information and other useful information. It is now widely used in the UK.
About the Directgov Job Center
The Directgov website invites you to find a job on it. No matter you are currently between jobs, or you want to develop a better career, the Directgov will try its best to search an ideal for you. You can search for a vacant position; deliver your resume, save your search history, order mail for the potential position and so on. The website has one of Britain’s largest databases, which can provide you with updated job vacancies. Also, job seeker will be given tips and advice for better search.
It is a very simple, easy, convenient and fairly smart way for job seekers to find a job with the help of Directgov. It just takes you a couple of minutes to complete the process, including deliver your resume, order your position, seek for potential vacant position and so on. The search is easy to use, and you don’t need much experience using the internet. Also, you are able to find some voluntary jobs to help you improve your skills and also develop your all-round abilities.
How to find a job with the help of Directgov?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the Directgov website at: www.direct.gov.uk. Click “Find a job now” to start.
- Click “Search for a job” to continue. Coming up is a search page. Enter the job title, your job preference, job location and so on. Follow the instructions and complete the form.
- Click “Search” to start searching. The results will be shown on the screen in several seconds. If you’d like to find a voluntary job, click “Search for voluntary work” to start.
- If there is any question, please refer to: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Employment/Jobseekers/Helpapplyingforajob/index.htm.
If you are currently between jobs, or if you want to develop a better career, then come to use Directgov free job search service to help you get a job right now!