Learn to play crosswords puzzle at Dictionary.com
About the Dictionary.com
The Dictionary.com is a website that offers online and mobile properties for learning. The goal of the website is to empower word discovery and learning. It’s the world’s largest and most authoritative online dictionary and mobile reference source for the meaning and usage of words. It provides resources that bring success to users in their homework, careers and life.
About the daily crosswords puzzle
The daily crosswords puzzle is a little online word game at Dictionary.com. This little game can bring you some fun and help you get some relax especially when you feel tired after you’ve studied for a while. In addition, it can help you to learn or review something when you play the game. You shall fill out the puzzle according to the hints. There is a timer to record how much time you’ve cost during the game. What’s more, you can listen to the music when you’re playing. Of course, you can turn off the music by setting the options. And if you want to play the game next time, you can save the game and continue your game anytime you want later. It’s simple.
Playing the daily crosswords puzzle at Dictionary.com, you can have some fun and learn something at the same time. It’s really a good idea. When you get tired after learning for a long time, a game and some music can be the great healing. It’s perfect. Just play the game for some fun or have some rest.
How to play daily crosswords puzzle at Dictionary.com?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the Dictionary.com website at: http://dictionary.reference.com/.
- Click on the button marked, “Daily Crossword” in blue at the left top of the homepage.
- Just click the button marked, “PLAY NOW” in the middle of the Today’s Puzzle at: http://dictionary.reference.com/fun/crossword. Then you can start the game. You can set the options or solve the word or save the game by clicking related button on the left top of Today’s Puzzle.
- For further information, refer to the help center at: http://dictionary.reference.com/help.
Would you like to get some rest or have some fun as well as learn or review some words? Take the daily crosswords puzzle at Dictionary.com. It’s a great way to play and learn at the same time.