Request an RMA number for refunds from Crucial.com
About the Crucial Technology
Micron Technology is one of the largest semiconductor devices manufactureres in the world producing products like DRAM and NAND. As a division of Micron Technology, Crucial Technology offers memory upgrades direct from the manufacturer Micron, CompactFlash cards, custom a specialty memory products for customers.
About the Product Returns from Crucial.com
If you have purchased your product from Crucial.com and want to make a return, there are two types of returns you can request, refunds and warranty replacements. If you did purchase the product from Crucial.com and have purchased less than 45 days from inquiry date, you are basically eligible for refunds. Or else, you are only eligible for a warranty replacement. For further information, please refer to the Crucial Terms and Conditions of Sale at: http://www.crucial.com/company/termsofsale.aspx. If you are eligible for refunds, you need to create your account at Crucial.com first, login to choose the item you purchased and want to refund, and submit to request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, and then you can send your product back and wait for your refunds.
Requesting a RMA number online from Crucial.com is an easy and convenient way for you to start your refunds process from Crucial.com. Once you submit your request and get a RMA number online, staffs from Crucial.com will process your return quickly.
How to request a refund from Crucial.com?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- The product you want to request a refund must be purchased from Crucial.com, and must be purchased less than 45 days from inquiry date.
- Go to the Crucial.com website at: http://www.crucial.com, and click the "Returns" link under the "Order Assistance" part on the bottom of the home page.
- Click on the blue button marked "Request RMA Number" under the "Refunds" part on the left side of the page to start asking for a refund process.
- If the product you want to request a refund is purchased from Crucial.com, login to your account to view your history orders and identify the items you want to refund. If you did not create an account before, click on "create account" button, and follow instructions to register first.
- Then follow steps to request your RMA number before you can send your product back.
- For further information, refer to the Crucial Product Returns page at: http://www.crucial.com/support/returns.aspx.
If you want to request a refund from Crucial.com, go to Crucial.com, login and follow steps to request a RMA number within 45 days of your purchase, then you can send your product back and wait for your refund.