Get a credit report from CreditReport.com
About Experian and CreditReport.com
CreditReport.com is an online credit reporting service owned by Experian, which is one of the leading global information services companies in the world. Experian, like Equifax and TransUnion collects information on people, companies, industries, vehicles and insurance. Experian maintains credit information reports on over 215 million people in the United States of America.
About getting a credit report from CreditReport.com
CreditReport.com provides customers with their complete and current credit report and credit rating. This information is used typically by banks and other lenders to determine whether or not to approve a loan to a lendee. For just one dollar, CreditReport.com will send you your credit report and credit rating as well as give you a seven-day trial membership to CreditReport.com.
Once you have your credit report and score, you can monitor them regularly, which can be extremely helpful if you are planning on getting a mortgage to buy a house or taking out some other kind of loan. Improving your credit score is easier if you can stay on top of it and see any fluctuations in your rating. By getting your report, you will also get a seven-day trial membership to the website which will also allow you monitor your credit report at all three major credit bureaus as well as receive useful email alerts about your credit.
How can you get your credit report from CreditReport.com?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must be a resident of the United States of America.
- You must have a credit, bank, or debit card that can make payments online.
- Go to www.creditreport.com and click on the large yellow button marked, “Click here to get started!”
- Enter your name, email address and current address and the click on the button marked, “Continue.”
- Create a username and password as directed and then enter your billing information, then click on the button marked, “Continue to view score.”
- Complete the registration and payment process as directed and then begin using credit report to improve your credit score!
- For further information about CreditReport.com, please consult the CreditReport.com FAQ at: www.creditreport.com/frequently-asked-questions.
By getting your credit report and credit score from CreditReport.com you can get the information you need to start taking control of your credit rating and get approval for a loan or mortgage. The process is quick and easy and it will only cost you one dollar!