Take Part In The Cracker Barrel's Customer Satisfaction Survey To Win A Rocker Or A Gift Card
About Cracker Barrel
Cracker Barrel is a chain of restaurant and gift stores in America, which sells old-country-style food and gifts. It was founded by Dan Evins in 1969 and the first store was in Lebanon, Tennessee. In 2012, Cracker Barrel has 630 stores in 42 states in America.
About Cracker Barrel's Customer Satisfaction Survey
Cracker Barrel's Customer Satisfaction Survey is an online activity for the company collecting feedbacks from its customers. By learning what its customers need or how its customers think about their service or food, the company can have a better understanding on how to improve their service.
Upon completion of the survey, you will be given a chance to enter a monthly drawing to win your choice of either a Cracker Barrel Rocker or a Cracker Barrel Gift Card.
How Can You Take Part In The Cracker Barrel's Customer Satisfaction Survey To Win A Rocker Or A Gift Card?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with Internet access.
- A receipt from Cracker Barrel.
- Go to Cracker Barrel's Customer Satisfaction Survey website at: www.crackerbarrel-survey.com.
- Select a language to continue.
- Enter the access code printed on your receipt. Then click "Next" to continue.
- Follow the instructions step by step to finish the survey.
- For further questions about the survey, please refer to Contact Us website at: http://www.crackerbarrel.com/connect/contact-us.