set up a Cox email account for Cox Communications
About the Cox Communications
Cox Communications, also known as Cox Cable, is the third largest cable entertainment and broadband services provider in the United States. It provides the bundle of digital cable television, telecommunications and wireless services together, serving more than 6 million customers in the United States. Cox Communications is a privately owned subsidiary company of Cox Enterprises.
About the Cox Tools and Services
Cox Communications provides various Cox tools and services for Cox customers in the United States. If you are a new Cox customer, you are suggested to go to Cox Communications website to register and created your email account. Once you set up your Cox email account, you can login and access your personal Cox tools and services, including Cox Billing services, My Account, Cox Phone tools, Cox Internet tools, as well as Cox WebMail services.
Setting up a Cox email account is an easy, secure and convenient way for Cox customers to quick access and manage their personal Cox tools and services online. You can view your billing history, pay your bills, and access your Cox account securely and easily.
How to set up a Cox email account?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your Cox account number, Cox PIN or Social Security Number.
- Go to the Cox Home Page Location Interceptor website at: http://www.cox.net/email, enter your Zip Code or select your city to see all the Cox services available in your area.
- Click on the Register link to create your Cox email account.
- Provide your 16-digit Cox account number, 4-digit Cox PIN or last 4-digit of the SSN, your Name for verification, create your user ID and password, and then follow instructions to complete registration process.
- Click on the My Connection link to login to your Cox services.
- For further information, refer to the Cox Residential Billing and Account Help and Support web page at: http://www.cox.com/residential/support/billing-and-account.cox.
If you are a Cox customer and want to quick access and manage your personal Cox services online, go to Cox website to register and set up your email account. And, it’s free!