Join the Costco Club online to save money
Founded by James D. Sinegal and Jeffrey H. Brotman in Kirkland, Washington D.C., 1983, Costco has now grown to be the largest membership warehouse club chain in the United States and the seventh largest retailer in the world market. It's now headquartered in Issaquah, Washington and has nearly 600 locations in 9 countries. It has created a miracle by growing to $3 billion in sales from scratch in less than six years.
About joining the Costco Club and getting great deals at Costco
Costco Club invites people to join it through the internet, which costs you only several minutes. Being a member of Costco Club, you can buy goods at a discounted price at the large Costco warehouse stores. There are three kinds of membership cards offered : Executive Membership, Business Membership, and Gold Star Membership.
Joining the Costco Club is simple and easy, and it doesn't cost you too much. Be a member of the Costco Club and you can get rewards, discounts, and other additional benefits while paying with the membership card. There are three kinds of cards for different users, you can choose them freely according to your own need. Once your payment is done, the membership card will be sent to you within two days.
How can you join the Costco Club online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- An ebank account that can make payments online.
- Go to the membership center of Costco at http://shop.costco.com/membership/join-costco.
- Choose from the three listed membership cards and click on "Sign Up Today" on the picture of your interested one.
- Then comes a list of different types of card of the kind you just chose, click on the picture of your interested membership card to read the detailed information.
- If you want to buy it, click "ADD TO CART".
- Enter your email address and choose a password in the "New Registration" section and click "Register"
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish purchasing your membership card.
- For more information, refer to the customers service website at http://shop.costco.com/Customer-Service/Index
Do you often buy things from Costco, the sixth largest retailer in the United States? If the answer is yes, then buying a membership card to join the Costco Club would prove to be a wise choice for you. There are different kinds of membership cards offered and you can choose any one of them according to your need. Don't hesitate, buy a membership card of Costco, and then you can enjoy special discounts, rewards and other additional benefits.