Register For A Costa Coffee Coffee Club Account
About Costa Coffee
Costa Coffee is a chain of British coffee shops founded some thirty years ago that is famous for its coffee drinks and tasty sandwiches and snacks. There are over 1,100 Costa Coffee locations across the United Kindgom and many more in another 27 countries around the globe.
About the Costa Coffee Coffee Club
The Costa Coffee Coffee Club is a service extended to all Costa Coffee Customers rewarding them with points for patronizing their coffeehouses. By registering for an account and getting a Costa Coffee Coffee Club card, customers will be able to gain points for every pound you spend. Each point is worth one penny that can be put toward further purchases at Costa Coffee.
The Costa Coffee Coffee Club is easy to sign up for and the registration process only takes a minute or two. The Coffee Club card is absolutely free and you get points every time you spend at Costa Coffee. The sales attendant will simply swipe your card and the points will be automatically credited to your Club account. You will be given 100 points right away, just for registering!
How Can You Register For A Costa Coffee Coffee Club Account?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You must have a device with internet access.
- You must have a Costa Coffee Coffee Club card that you got the last time you went to Costa Coffee.
- You must be at least 14 years old.
- Go to the Costa Coffee homepage at: www.costa.co.uk/club.
- Enter your personal information, such as email, password, coffee card number, gender, date of birth, address, and so on. Confirm you agreed the Terms & Conditions of use. Click on the red "Create Account" to proceed.
- Finish the survey as required on screen.
- If you have any further questions about the Costa Coffee Coffee Club account and card, please refer to the Coffee Club information page at: https://www.costa.co.uk/coffee-club/coffee-club-explained/.