Get a Car Insurance Quote Online
Confused.com is a price comparison website which is based in the United Kingdom. It is a part of the Admiral Group. Confused.com specializes in insurance and financial services. Launched in 2002, Confused.com is the first car insurance comparison site in the UK. Currently, its business ranges from car insurance, home insurance, holiday and travel insurance to pet insurance and caravan insurance and much more.
About Car Insurance Quote from Confused.com
A car insurance quote will tell you the cost of the type of car insurance that you are interested in. When you get a car insurance quote from Confused.com, they are giving you the cheapest price they can find, since they compare cheap quotes from up to 123 different car insurance providers. Confused.com says that 60% of car insurance customers could save up to £200 by using their services.
By getting a car insurance quote from Confused.com, you can find the cheapest insurer for the car insurance you want. You can also collect 1,000 Nectar points with your car insurance. What is more, you get the quote online whenever and wherever it is convenient for you. It is easy and fast.
How to get a car insurance quote from Confused.com?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have your car information handy.
- Go to the car insurance page of Confused.com at www.confused.com/car-insurance.
- Click on the button marked “Get a quote”.
- Enter your personal information into the required boxes and then click on the button marked “next”.
- Follow instructions to provide information about your car and then complete the whole process.
- If you need help, you can go to the car insurance faq page of Confused.com at http://www.confused.com/car-insurance/faqs.
If you are interested in getting a car insurance quote, you should go Confused.com to find the cheapest car insurance provider you can.