Get a Home Insurance Quote from Confused.com
Confused.com, launched in 2002, was the first insurance price comparison website in the UK, specializing in a wide range of comparison products including car insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, pet insurance, van insurance, motorbike insurance, breakdown cover and energy, as well as financial services products.
About Home Insurance Quote
Confused.com provides the most trusted home insurance quotations in the UK and helps save money on your home insurance. Consfused.com searches up to 82 home insurance providers, such as Tesco, Churchill and More Than, and shows you a list of offers just for you. The price you see will be the price you pay.
Getting a home insurance quote from Confused.com is a quick, easy, and completely free way for you to find great deals and make the right decision on your home insurance. With the help of Confused.com, you can probably save at least £229. Moreover, if you buy your home insurance policy through Confused.com before 31st March 2012, you will be able to get a 2 for 1 dining card.
How to get a home insurance quote from Confused.com?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your personal details, such as your name, date of birth, marital status, house name or number, postcode, phone number and email address.
- Go to the Confused.com website at: http://www.confused.com.
- Click on the "Home insurance" link and jump to the "Home Insurance Quote" page.
- Click on the button marked "Get a Quote".
- Enter your personal details, such as your name, date of birth, marital status, house name or number, postcode, phone number and email address, and then click on the button marked "next".
- Type in the information of policyholder as required.
- Then, on the page of "The Property", you will be asked to confirm and select the property you would like to insure.
- Follow the instructions to confirm your cover and then get your home insurance quotes.
- For further information, refer to the Home Insurance FAQs at: http://www.confused.com/home-insurance/faqs.
Confused.com provides you a range of home insurance quote from up to 82 leading home insurers, so you won't have to search all the home insurance websites separately. Why not try the convenient home insurance quote service today? It's totally free.