Create an account on the Common Application
About the Common Application
Established more than 35 years ago, the Common Application is a non-profit membership organization which focuses on undergraduate college admission applications. It provides both online and in-print First-Year and Transfer applications for applicants to submit to any of its 456 member colleges and universities.
About Registration at the Common Application
The Common Application is available to applicants aged 13 or older. In order to enjoy the convenient services provided by the organization, applicants need to create an account first by providing required personal information. They will receive a confirmation email once they submit the registration form successfully.
After registration, applicants will be able to send their undergraduate admission applications to any of the member colleges or universities of the Common Application. In this way, they will have more time to carry out their college research, write essays, or complete senior year coursework.
How can you register at Common App?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- Your personal information such as permanent address, birth date, permanent home phone number, country, email, etc.
- A computer with Internet access.
- Go to the homepage of the Common Application at: http://www.commonapp.org, and click on the link marked, "Go here" next to the section "Never Registered?".
- Decide whether you would like to apply as a First-Year student or transfer student. Then Enter your personal information as required by the website.
- Create your own user name and password. Then agree to the terms and conditions and click "Register".
- For further information, refer to the FAQs of the Common Application at: https://www.commonapp.org/CommonApp/FAQ.aspx.
If you want to submit your undergraduate admission applications to American colleges and universities quickly and safely, the Common Application is your best choice! Register immediately with your personal information to enjoy its convenient services.