Register To Use XFINITY Connect
About XFINITY and Comcast
XFINITY is the name for Comcast’s package of bundled broadband services including digital cable, cable internet access and cable telephone service all of which are integrated to work together. Comcast is the largest cable operator, home internet service provider and the fourth largest home telephone service provider in the United States. The services Comcast provides include cable television, broadband internet and telephone services to residential and commercial customers.
About XFINITY Connect
XFINITY Connect is an integrated telecommunication service which is provided by Comcast to their customers. XFINITY Connect integrates internet, telephone and television together. With one access, XFINITY Connection customers can have access to internet, telephone and television in a unified way.
By registering to use XFINITY Connect, you can get access to internet and then you can check your email, Facebook and Twitter and much more with internet access. You can listen to voicemail in any order and reply via email. You can sync all of your online address books into one, as well as manage your calendar online and share it with others.
How Can You Register To Use XFINITY Connect?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- You need to be a Comcast customer.
- Go to the XFINITY Connect registration website at http://xfinity.comcast.net/learn/internet/xfinityconnect/ and then click on the button marked "SIGN IN TO XFINITY CONNECT".
- Enter your email or username, password and type the letters. Click the blue "SIGN IN".
- Follow instructions to finish the registration process and then you can sign in to use XFINITY Connection.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to Support website at: http://customer.comcast.com/Pages/FAQListViewer.aspx?topic=PublicContent.