Order a wireless router from Comcast
About Comcast Corporation
Comcast Corporation is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the largest cable operator, home internet service provider in the United States and one of the leading media, entertainment and communications companies. It provides a series products and services to both residential and commercial customers in 39 states and the District of Columbia.
About a wireless router from Comcast
If you need a wireless router, it will be very convenient for you to place an order on the website of Comcast to lease one. You only need give your address, email and other related information, and then you can wait in your home for the wireless router.
To place an order for wireless router, you must currently lease a High-speed internet or a Digital Voice modem from Comcast. You should make sure that your account must be in good standing to receive the wireless router. However, if you have ordered a wireless router with a self-installation Kit, the wireless router will be delivered within 5 to 7 business days according to availability. In addition, Wireless routers are the property of Comcast, it must be returned if service is cancelled.
How to order a wireless router from Comcast?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Make sure that you are qualified for ordering a wireless router.
- Go to the website of Comcast at http://www.comcast.com/wirelessrouter.
- Enter your address, ZIP code as required and click the red button "START".
- Fill in the information as required, and make sure that you have given a valid email address so to inform you that your order has shipped.
- For further information, you can go to the FAQs website of Comcast at http://customer.comcast.com/Pages/FAQListViewer.aspx?topic=RelatedFAQs.
If you are in need of a wireless router, you can easily place an order for it on the internet of Comcast and receive it in 5 to 7 business days.