Upgrade to Comcast the World of More
Based in Philadelphia, Comcast is one of the leading media, entertainment and communications corporations in the world. It is currently the biggest cable operator, high-speed Internet provider as well as the fourth-largest telephone service provider in America. Its businesses now expand to 39 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
About Comcast the World of More
The World of More is a new convenient service provided by Comcast. All Comcast customers can upgrade to the World of More to enjoy higher-quality services as long as they have received a notice from the company to suggest upgrading.
After upgrading to the World of More, Comcast customers will be able to watch more channels. The quality of the picture, sound and Internet will be much better. What's more, they will have more than 3,000 HD choices, smarter home phone features and access to over 17,000 On Demand titles. And, the World of More does not have any additional charge for most of the customers.
How can you upgrade to Comcast the World of More?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A notice from Comcast that it's time to upgrade.
- A computer with Internet access.
- Go to the homepage of the World of More at: http://www.comcast.com/digitalnow, and enter your either your Unique ID or Account Number in the box at the lower part of the web page. Then click "START".
- Upgrade to the World of More by following the instructions of the website.
- For further information, refer to the homepage of the World of More update at: https://digitalnow.comcast.com/About_Digital_Update.aspx.
If you are a Comcast customer and want to have more channels with better digital picture, clearer sound and faster Internet, Comcast the World of More is definitely your best choice! And, there is not any additional charge on up to 3 TVs!