Register for a Comcast Online Account to Pay Bills
Comcast is a telecommunications and broadcasting corporation which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1963 and has now become the largest cable operator, home internet service provider and the fourth largest home telephone service provider in the United States. It provides cable television, broadband internet, and telephone service to both residential and commercial customers in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
About Comcast Online Account
Comcast provides online account management for their existing customers. Comcast’s existing customers can register for an online account to manage their Comcast account business over the internet 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
By registering for a Comcast online account, you can pay your bills online, manage your account over the internet, watch premium TV online, and stay connected with email & voicemail whenever and wherever you want. It is simple, easy and convenient.
How to register for a Comcast online account to pay bills online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a Comcast customer and have your Comcast account number handy, or have your social security number handy.
- Go to the website of Comcast at www.comcast.com and then click on the link marked “Pay Your Bill”.
- Click on the button marked “Register Now”.
- Enter your Comcast billing account number into the required box, enter either the street address or phone number associated to your Comcast account into the required box, and then click on the button marked “NEXT”. Or enter your social security number, date of birth and phone number into the required box, and then click on the button marked “NEXT”.
- Follow instructions to complete the registration process and then you can pay your bills online.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the help and support page at http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/.
If you are a customer of Comcast, you can register for an online account and then you can pay your bills online and manage your account online.