Jacksonville Citizen City Services Online Request
Jacksonville is the largest city in the state of Florida in terms of population and land area. Coj.net is the official website of the city of Jacksonville which provides online services for citizens of Jacksonville. The services it provides involve such public issues as health, children, taxes, traffic, and employment and so on.
About Online City Services Request
Citizens of Jacksonville can go online to request a city service over the internet. The city services that citizens can request are wide-ranging and include issues related to animal control, building maintenance, community services, disabilities, employee behavior, parking, parks and landscapes, pollution, traffic, welfare and trash and so on.
By requesting a city service online, you do not need to go to the corresponding governmental office during their business hours. You do it online from your home or office PC whenever and wherever it is convenient for you.
How to request a city service online as a Jacksonville citizen?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a citizen of Jacksonville.
- Go to the website of the city of Jacksonville at www.coj.net and then click on the button marked “Online Service”.
- Click on the link marked “Request a city service”.
- Click on the link marked “Request Service or Register a Complaint”.
- Read the instructions and click on the button marked “REQUEST SERVICE”.
- Select eh category of the service request or enter the key word and then click on the button marked “Search”.
- Select the issue description from the given options, add your comments or any relevant information into the required box, and then click on the button marked “NEXT”.
- Follow instructions to complete the request process.
If you are citizen of Jacksonville, you can request a city service online at your own convenience. The city services provided online encompass almost every subject that a citizen could want.