Join to Use CNET My Lists to Save and Share Products
About the CNET
CNET is a website that publishes news, articles, blogs, and podcasts on technology and consumer electronics. Founded in 1994, it is a tech media website and provides a great deal of technological information. Over 4,300 product and software reviews are generated per year and its first news sources can help define technology reporting. A quantity of software can be downloaded and a selection of on-demand video content is offered by the CNET TV. It's all about technology.
About the CNET My List
The CNET My List is a service provided by CNET. Being a member of CNET, you can create your wish list, save your favorite products and software while browsing and then share them with others. Apart from researching the product, adding notes and comparing items are also allowed. By using lists to make recommendations to the CNET community, you can get more information about the product and better decision can be made before buying a product.
Using the CNET lists can really save the time researching a product you are planning to buy. The items in your list are in a sorted order, you can clearly view the products you prefer and better manage your account.
How can you join CNET to use CNET My Lists?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- An Email address.
- Go to the CNET at: http://www.cnet.com/.
- Click on the button on the top right corner marked "Join", and choose to sign up.
- Enter you information that is needed to fill out the required field and then click on the button marked "Join CNET".
- Use your username and password to log in, and then you can star your journey from searching for products and adding them to your list.
A list is a way of life which makes it easier to manage our time, money and many other things. The CNET My lists also provide you a way to manage your favorite products on CNET. It's convenient, ordered and free.