Set Up Online to Manage CitiMorgage Account
About Citigroup Inc.
Citigroup Inc. is a global financial services corporation and one of the big four banks in the United States. It is founded in 1812 with its headquarters in Manhattan, New York. It offers services in more than 160 countries with about 200 million customer accounts. The financial services and products it offers to consuming groups are various, covering consumer banking and credit, wealth management, etc.
CitiMortgage is a financial service Citigroup provides for its customers who plan to buy houses through mortgage or refinance an existent mortgage. Furthermore, Citigroup offers an online access to help customers manage their accounts conveniently.
Online access to CitiMortgage account enables customers to enjoy a series of secure and easy paperless services including viewing their mortgage statement and making payments online. It really saves much time and efforts!
How to set up online access to manage a CitiMortgage account?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- An email address.
- Your CitiMortgage account details.
- Go to the CitiMortgage website at www.citimortgage.com.
- Click on the button marked “Enroll Now” at the lower left part of the page below the section “Need to set up online access?”
- Create your own username and password and confirm your password. Enter your email address and confirm it. Then set up three security questions and enter the text shown on the screen. Finally click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Choose “Link my mortgage” and click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Enter your personal and CitiMortgage account information such as date of birth, Social Security Number, account type into the required field and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- If you have more questions, you can visit the website at https://www.citimortgage.com/Mortgage/Home.do?page=faq.
The online CitiMortgage account management is an easy tool for customers to keep track of their application. In addition, it is quite simple, easy and convenient to manage it online and saves extra trips to mailboxes.