Apply for a Chase Freedom Card Online In An Easy Way
Chase, officially known as JPMorgan Chase Bank, is one of the largest and most trusted banking corporations in the world which is based in the United States. With over 5,000 branch banks around the U.S. and over 200 years of experience in the banking and financial industry, Chase has been a leader in the banking industry, serving millions of Americans and it specializes in consumer and commercial banking, particularly credit card services.
About Chase Freedom Card
The Chase Freedom card is a kind of credit card issued by Chase which provides different kinds of rewards to card holders. Chase Freedom card holders can get these rewards if they use the Chase Freedom card to make purchases and they can redeem those rewards to save money and your rewards never expire!
By applying for a Chase Freedom card, you can get $100 cash back when you spend $500 in the first 3 months. Every three months after that, you can also get 5% cash back in new bonus categories for purchases up to $1500. What’s more, you can get a full 1% cash back on all other purchases you make every day, with no minimum annual spend and no annual fee.
How Can You Apply For A Chase Freedom Card Online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- A good credit history.
- You need to have not been denied credit by Chase within the last 6 months.
- Go to the Chase Freedom website at https://creditcards.chase.com/freedom/Default.aspx.
- Click on the green button marked with "Learn More & Apply" at the upper right corner of the page.
- Click on the green button marked "APPLY NOW" in the middle of the page.
- Enter your personal and financial information and other required information into the required boxes. Click on the blue "Next" button to continue.
- Follow instructions to finish the application process.
- If you have any problem or question, you can go to the Chase Freedom FAQ page at https://creditcards.chase.com/freedom/FAQ.aspx.