Open a Chase Checking Account Online
About Chase Bank
Chase bank is a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase & Co., a leading global financial services firm with operations in over 60 countries. The bank is known as Chase Manhattan Bank by the merger of the Chase National Bank and the Bank of the Manhattan Company in 1955. Chase serves consumers through over 16,200 ATMs as well as 5,200 bank branches nationwide.
About the Chase Checking Account
The Chase Bank now offers its customers a service which enables them to open a Chase checking account online. The bank provides a number of options suit customers' various needs including Chase Total Checking, Chase Premier Plus Checking, High School Checking, etc. It is very convenient and only takes a few minutes to open the checking account.
By opening a Chase checking account online, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits of the account, like free online banking and bill pay, free account alerts to help you avoid fees, free access to over 16,200 Chase ATMs, as well as free Chase Debit Card and mobile Banking.
How to Open a Chase Checking Account?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your Social Security Number.
- Your driver's license or state-issued ID.
- Your contact information, like your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Go to the Chase Checking Account website at: http://www.chase.com/forward.
- Select the "Choose a Checking Account Online" option at the top right of the page, decide what kind of checking account you would like to open, and then click on the button marked "Open Now" at the bottom.
- Enter your personal information as requested, including your full name, address, phone number, email address, occupation, Social Security number, date of birth and identification, and then click on the button marked "Next".
- Make an opening deposit by using a debit or check card, or using funds from your existing Chase checking or savings account, or transferring funds from a checking or savings account you have with another bank.
- Confirm the information you have entered and wait to receive your checks and debit card. This usually takes about 10 business days once your deposit is received.
- For further information, refer to the Online Account Opening FAQs at: https://www.chase.com/index.jsp?pg_name=ccpmapp/smallbusiness/online_banking/page/bb_oao_faqs#1.
If you want to open a Chase Checking Account but hate waiting in a queue, then try opening your Chase Checking account online. It is easy and convenient. Moreover, it will save you lots of time and energy.