Sign Up For Chase Paperless Statements
With some 5,000 branch banks around the United States, Chase Bank is one of the largest and most trusted banking institutions in the world. For over 200 years, Chase has been a leader in the banking industry, serving millions of Americans. Chase specializes in consumer and commercial banking, particularly credit card services.
About Chase Credit Card Paperless Statements
Paperless Statements for Chase Credit Card Users are credit card statements that are not printed out and sent to your home through the mail. Instead, they are available for you to view anytime you want to see them on the internet. Paperless statements will show all recent card account activity for the period of that statement, as well as your current balance and how much you owe on your card.
By signing up for Chase Credit Card paperless statements, you will be able to access your statements anytime you want. Instead of waiting for them to be mailed to your home every month, you can generate them automatically online at your convenience. Also, paperless statements save paper, ink and have a low carbon footprint since no natural resources are consumed sending your statement through the postal service.
How Can You Sign Up For Chase Paperless Statements?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- A Chase Credit Card account.
- Your Social Security Number, Card Account number, and email address.
- Go to the Chase Credit Card homepage at: https://www.chase.com/ChaseCreditCard.html.
- Run your mouse over the green tab marked, "ChasePaperless," and click on the button marked "LEARN MORE."
- If you do not have a User ID for Chase Online, then click on the blue button marked, "GO." a) Complete the enrollment process at https://chaseonline.chase.com/public/enroll/IdentifyUser.aspx?LOB==SHOWSUBSCRIBEALERTS, then return to this step.
- If you already have a User ID for Chase Online, log on to your account by entering your User ID and Password into the required field and then clicking on the button marked, "LOG ON."
- A list of your credit card accounts will appear. Select which accounts for which you wish to switch to paperless statements, or tick the box at the top labeled, "Select ‘Paperless’ for all," then click on the button marked, "I Consent."
- A confirmation will appear, letting you know that you have now switched to paperless statements.
- For further information, consult the Chase Credit Card FAQ at: https://www.chase.com/ccp/index.jsp?pg_name=ccpmapp/card_servicing/customer_service/page/faq_top_pl.