Apply for an Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card
Amazon.com is the world’s largest online retailer, selling virtually everything that you can think of. They got their start selling books over the internet, but they now offer all kinds of media products as well as clothing, food, electronics, furniture and more. They are also one of the pioneers of e-book readers, with their reader, the Kindle, being the most popular reader on the market.
About Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card
The Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card is a credit card from online retailer, Amazon.com that is backed up by Visa and that you can manage through Chase Bank. The card can be used like a normal credit card, but will also earn you special points that can be redeemed for cash you can use to buy more stuff. The application process is quick and simple and can be completed entirely over the internet.
Once your application for your new Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card is approved, you will immediately get $40 credited to your card account starting with your very first purchase. Also, every time you use your card you will earn points (3 for every $1 you spend with Amazon, 2 for every $1 you spend at gas stations, restaurants and drug stores, and 1 for every $1 you spend everywhere else). 100 points can be redeemed for $1 towards your next purchase.
How Can You Apply For An Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- You must be a legal U.S. resident with a valid Social Security Number.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Go to the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card website at: https://www.chase.com/credit-cards/amazon/amazon-home.
- Read through the introductory material and then click on the button on the right hand side of the page marked, "Apply here" at the right down of the page.
- Click on the green "proceed" button to continue.
- Enter your e-mail address and indicate that you are a new customer, then click on the button marked, "Sign-in and Apply Now".
- Enter your name and email address, choose a password and then click on the button marked, "Create account."
- Enter your personal and financial information and then read carefully the terms and conditions. Finally, click on the button marked, "Submit application."
- Complete the application process and then wait for about 30 seconds to see if your application has been approved.
- If your application has been approved, your card will be mailed to you within 3 weeks of application approval.
- If you have any further questions about the card, refer to the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card FAQ at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=13845911.