Create a Charter Account to View and Pay Bills
About Charter Communications
Charter Communications is a telecommunications company which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1993 and now has 4.7 million customers in 25 states in the U.S. It provides cable television, high-speed internet, and telephone services to customers and is the fourth-largest cable operator in the U.S.
About Charter Accounts
Charter Communications provides online account management services for their customers. With a Charter account, customers can view and pay bills online, sign up for paperless billing, set up automatic payments, and charter telephone customers can view call usage details, manage their profiles and more.
By creating a Charter account, you can manage your charter account over the internet and use the convenient online services mentioned above. What is more, creating an account is simple, easy and convenient to do.
How to create a Charter account to view and pay bills online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a Charter customer and have your account number and security code handy.
- Go to the website of Charter Communications and then click on the button marked “My Account”.
- Click on the button marked “Create Account”.
- Enter your security code and account number which you can find on your statement into the required boxes, and then click on the button marked “Create Account”.
- Follow instructions to complete the account registration process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go the support page at http://www.myaccount.charter.com/Customers/Support.aspx.
If you are a customer of Charter Communications, you can register for a Charter account online to manage your account over the internet. It is simple, easy and convenient.