Customize your homepage at CenturyLink.net
About the CenturyLink
CenturyLink, headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana, is a leading global telecommunication service company, which provides Internet, TV and voice service. It was originally founded as Central Telephone & Electronics Corporation in 1968, and it is now the third largest telecommunication companies in the United States in terms of lines served.
CenturyLink Homepage Customization
Centurylink.net is the CenturyLink homepage website. On CenturyLink homepage, there are robust and dynamic source of information and services provided for you, including latest headlines, local news, free online games, popular videos, financial market information, music, travel, weather, Facebook and Twitter quick access and more. You can create your account at Centurylink.net and customize your CenturyLink.net homepage to make it according to your preference.
Using CenturyLink homepage customization function is an easy, convenient and useful way to manage your Internet browser homepage. You can add contents that are important to you, organize everything on your page, and get rid of the clutter you don't want it to appear on your homepage.
How to set up a customized homepage at CenturyLink?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address for account registration.
- Go to the CenturyLink Homepage website at: http://www.centurylink.net, and click on the yellow button marked "Customize Page" in the upper right corner of the homepage.
- For new users, you'll be requested to register your account first. Click on green button marked "create account" for registration, and then log into your account.
- To customize homepage, you can choose contents you want to add to your homepage from a dropdown list, such as business and entertainment, and click Add. You can also select the arrow next to the Add button to choose the column you wish to place it in.
- If you want to move a component to a new location on the homepage, you can click that component and drag it to where you want to put.
- For further information, refer to the CenturyLink Homepage FAQs at: http://www.centurylink.net/files/centurylink/support/FAQs/learn_more_portal.phpl.
If you want to customize your Internet browser homepage, you can access CenturyLink.net to customize your homepage according to your preference. And, it’s free!