Start CCR Registration with the CCR Database
CCR, meaning Central Contractor Registration, is the primary contractor database for the U.S. Federal government and it collects information about contractors as well as contracts that have been awarded. It was created and is maintained by the federal government of the United States. Its mission is to provide useful information about and for contractors and various government acquisition agencies.
About CCR Registration
If contractors want to get information about contracts that will be awarded or to get registered and post current information about themselves, they need to go to register first. That is CCR registration. CCR validates all the information that it collects for this database.
By going through the registration process, you can check information about contracts and you can also post information about yourself. The registration is online and it is completely free. You can do it whenever and wherever it is convenient for you. It is simple, easy and fast.
How to start CCR registration?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be contractor and keep all of your financial and business information handy.
- Go to the CCR registration website at https://www.bpn.gov/ccr/ and then click on the button marked “Start New Registration”.
- Enter your organization’s information into the required boxes and then click on the button marked “Continue Registration”.
- Follow instructions to complete the registration.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to their FAQ page at https://www.fsd.gov/app/answers/list.
CCR registration is useful for those who are looking for information about and for contractors. It is quite professional however, so the website is also not easy for most people not in the contracting industry to understand.