Complete HBC Online Authentication
About Capital One
Capital One, officially known as Capital One Financial Corp., is a bank holding company which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1988 and now it has become a member of Fortune 500. It specializes in credit cards, home loans, auto loans, banking and savings products. It is the fourth-largest customer of the United States Postal Service and has the fifth-largest deposit portfolio in the United States.
About HBC Online Authentication
Since January 2011, Capital One became the new owner and issuer of HBC MasterCards and HBC Credit Card accounts. To comply with federal regulations, Capital One now is required to collect additional personal information from HBC MasterCard or HBC Credit Card account customers through a process called HBC online authentication.
By completing HBC online authentication with Capital One, you will be able to continue to use your HBC MasterCard or Credit Card without going to a Capital One office to provide more additional information. The authentication can be completed online easily, quickly, and conveniently.
How to complete HBC online authentication with Capital One?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a HBC credit card and have the card number handy.
- Go to HBC online authentication with Capital One website at www.capitalone.ca/hbc.
- Enter your credit card number, your employer name, and occupation into the required boxes and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Follow instructions to complete the HBC online authentication process.
- If you are interested in more information about Capital One, you can go to their homepage at https://www.capitalone.com/.
HBC online authentication with Capital One is a useful, helpful and convenient online service that Capital One offers which saves customers time and energy.