Take Part In Best Western Guest Survey To Receive 250 Bonus Best Western Rewards Points
About Best Western
Best Western is chain hotels, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. It is founded by M.K. Guertin in 1946. In 1964, Canadian hotels join it and Best Western began to expand to other areas including New Zealand, Mexico and Australia in 1976. Best Western owns about 4,000 hotels and 2,163 are in North America.
About Best Western Guest Survey
Best Western Guest Survey is an online activity for the hotel collecting feedbacks from its customers. By learning what its customers need or how its customers think about their service, Best Western can have a better understanding on how to improve their service.
Upon completion of the survey, you will receive 250 bonus Best Western Rewards points.
How Can You Take Part In Best Western Guest Survey To Receive 250 Bonus Best Western Rewards Points?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with Internet access.
- Best Western Rewards Number.
- Go to Best Western Guest Survey website at: www.bwfeedback.com.
- Select a language. Enter your first name, last name, email and Best Western Rewards Number. Then provide information about the Best Western hotel where you stayed most recently. You need to select region, country/province/state and city-hotel name. Then select your checkout date. Click "Begin Survey" to start the survey.
- Follow the instructions step by step to finish the survey.
- For further questions about the survey, please refer to Contact Us website at: http://www.bestwestern.com/customer-service/email/.