Register to Collect Nectar Points
About the British Gas plc.
British Gas plc was founded in 1986, it was demerged in 1997, the predecessor is Area Gas Boards, and the successor are BG plc and Centrica. It is formerly the monopoly gas supplier in the United Kingdom, and it is a private sector in the United Kingdom. The main product is Gas.
About the Nectar points
Nectar points is used to show the appreciation of this company to their customers. If you are a dual fuel customer, and you submit your quarterly meter reads, you could collect 1,800 points in a year. You can start collecting points by registering to link your Nectar card to your British Gas account.
By registering to collect Nectar points with British Gas, you can spend it in lots of ways. You can spend your points on home treats, you can spend your Nectar points on food and drink, still, you can spend your Nectar points on travel treats, and you can spend your Nectar points on entertainment treats.
How to register to collect Nectar points with British Gas?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- An British Gas account.
- Go to the Nectar points with British Gas website at: http://www.britishgas.co.uk/nectar.
- Click on the button marked "Register Now" and start collecting Nectar points with British Gas.
- Click on the button marked "Register" if you are not a member of British Gas.
- Enter your personal information as required.
- For further information, refer to the help website of collecting Nectar points with British Gas at: https://www.britishgas.co.uk/HelpAndAdvice/Solution/?solutionID=4367.
If you register to collect Nectar points with British Gas, you can spend it in lots of ways. It's really convenient.