Get a Quote from British Gas Online
About British Gas
British Gas is the nation's leading energy supplier providing gas and electricity to residential and business customers in Scotland, Wales and England. The British-owned company serves more customers than other energy providers in the UK.
About the "Get a Quote" Service
British Gas customers can get a quote of their gas and electricity from the British Gas website at present. It is easy and takes only a few minutes to get a quote online.
The "Get a quote" service allows you to find the best and cheapest deals based on the energy you use. By requesting for a quote, you will be offered a simple comparison chart which helps you make the right choice. The service helps cut your usage and save money.
How to Get a Quote from British Gas?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You are already a British Gas customer and know about your energy details.
- Go to the British Gas website at: http://www.britishgas.co.uk.
- If you would like to get a quote for the energy you use at home, click on the button marked "Get a quote" at the bottom-left of the page.
- Enter your postcode for the property where the energy is supplied, and then click on the button marked "Next".
- You will be asked to provide information about your fuel type, gas details, electricity details as well as your details to get a quote.
- You can also refer to British Gas' full range of tariffs at: http://www.britishgas.co.uk/products-and-services/energy/our-tariffs.html?BGLinkID=i100437, and choose the best option for you.
If you are a British Gas customer and want to optimize your energy usage, get a quote today from British Gas to help you make the best choice.