Place an Ad on Boston.Com to Reach Millions of People
First launched in late October 1995 by Boston Globe Electronic Publishing Inc., Boston.com is a regional website that offers leading source of breaking news, local content and information about Boston, Massachusetts and its surroundings. As part of the New England Media Group, it's one of the most visited regional websites in the United States.
About Placing an Advertisement at Boston.Com Homes
As one of the most popular news websites in the New England region, Boston.com covers a great number of people. Boston.com allows you to place an advertisement at both its website and the corresponding newspaper and magazines. Boston.com sets a wide range of ad. categories including classified ads, display ads and death notice.
Placing advertisements at Boston.com means reaching a huge number of people in the New England area. As one of the most visited regional websites of the United States, Boston.com helps you spread your words. Placing ads at Boston.com is simple and easy, which can be done within a short time.
How Can You Place an Advertisement on Boston.com Homes?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A Boston.com account.
- Go to the homepage of Boston.com at http://www.boston.com/.
- Scroll your mouse to the bottom of the page and click the link "Advertise".
- Click on the blue button marked "PLACE AD NOW".
- Click to choose an ad. type.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to place your advertisement.
- For further information, refer to the FAQ center at http://www.boston.com/realestate/placead/faq/.
If your target audiences mainly live in the New England area, it's definitely the best choice for you to place advertisements on Boston.com. To enjoy best services with a reasonable price, just place ads on Boston.com to and put the power of Boston Globe Media to work for you!