Take Part In The Boots Opticians For A Chance To Win £1,000
About Boots Opticians
Boots Opticians is one of the United Kingdom’s leading retailer of eyeglasses and contact lenses. Boot Opticians is a subsidiary of the Boots UK Limited family of brands.
About Boots Opticians Customer Feedback Survey
The Boots Opticians Customer Feedback Survey is a consumer satisfaction questionnaire that has been created to find out how your feel about the service you receive at Boots Opticians. If you have recently bought eyeglasses or contact lenses from a Boots Opticians location, then the staff may have invited you to take this survey.
By participating in the Boots Opticians Customer Feedback Survey, you will help Boots Opticians improve their service and make your next Boots experience a better one. In addition, by taking this service, you will become eligible to enter a sweepstakes in which you could win USD$1,000, CAD$1,000, £1,000, or 1,000 Euros (depending on where your home country is) or an 8GB iPod Nano!
How Can You Participate In The Boots Opticians Customer Feedback Survey To Win £1000?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- An invitation to the Boots Opticians Customer Feedback Survey printed on either an invitation card or on your sales receipt from the last time you shopped at Boots.
- You need to be a legal resident of the USA, Canada, the UK, the Republic of Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, or the Republic of Korea.
- You need to be a legal adult in your home country.
- Go to the Boots Opticians Customer Feedback Survey website at: www.bootseyecare.com.
- Choose from the drop down list to indicate why did you visit Boot, "Opticians" or "Hearingcare", and click on the blue "ENTER" button to continue.
- Enter your 4 digit survey entry code in the required field, and click on the "ENTER" button to continue.
- Follow the instructions to finish the survey step by step.
- If you have any questions about the Sweepstakes Rules, please refer to Terms & Conditions at http://www.empathica.com/en-rules/.