Take Part in Boost Mobile Referral Program To Receive A $25 Account Credit
About Boost Mobile
Boost Mobile is a brand of prepay wireless services operated by Sprint Nextel, an American telecommunications company based in Overland Park, Kansas. Recognized as Highest-Ranked in Customer Service Performance and Purchase Experience Among Non-Contract Wireless Providers, Boost Mobile offers nationwide service to more than 278 million people respectively on the Nationwide Sprint Network and the Nextel National Network.
About The Boost Mobile Referral Program
The Boost Mobile Referral Program is launched by Boost Mobile as a promotion that rewards Boost Mobile Monthly Unlimited customers for referring friends and family to sign up for an eligible Boost plan. The Referral Program lasts from 9/15/11 to 3/31/12.
By taking part in the Referral Program, Boost Mobile Monthly Unlimited customers can refer up to 3 friends and earn a US$25 credit for each successful referral and so does your friend.
How Can You Take Part in Boost Mobile Referral Program To Receive A $25 Account Credit?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Becoming a Monthly Unlimited customer.
- Making three monthly payments on their payment date during the Promotion Period.
- Go to the Boost Mobile website at: http://www.boostmobile.com.
- Click the "Referral Program" link at the bottom of the page under the section "SERVICES" to get details about the program.
- Click on the black "Refer a Friend" button to continue.
- Click on the "Refer Now" button to continue.
- You will receive a unique referral promo code directly from Boost Mobile if you make 3 successful monthly payments on your payment date during the promotion period.
- Share the code with your family and friends. If your family and friends decide to join Boost Mobile due to your referral, you will receive a US$25 credit for each referral.
- For further information, refer to the Referral Program at: http://www.boostmobile.com/plans/referrals.