Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction Survey
About Bob Evans Farms, Inc.
Bob Evans Farms, Inc., named after its founder Bob Evans, is an American food service brand known for its delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, friendly service and charming, stylish décor. The Columbus, Ohio-based company owns and operates approximately 600 Bob Evans restaurants in 18 states of the U.S.
About the Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction Survey
The Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction Survey is an online research designed to collect customers' feedbacks on their dining experience at one of the Bob Evans restaurants. Bob Evans randomly chooses sample of guests to take part in the survey by giving them an invitation code. It is easy and only takes a few minutes to complete.
By taking part in the Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction Survey, you can tell them what you think about their products and services, either positive or negative. Your comments and opinions will help them understand how to make improvements to their menu and services in the future.
How to Take Part in Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You have visited a Bob Evans restaurant recently and received a 9- digit survey code on the back of your receipt.
- Go to the Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction Survey website at: http://www.bobevans.com/feedback.
- Enter your 9-digit survey code found on your receipt and click on "Next" to continue with the survey.
- Follow the instructions and answer all the questions according to your recent dining experience, and then submit your survey.
- For further information, refer to the Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction Survey Introduction at: http://bobevans.com/ourcompany/survey.aspx
If you have recently dined in one of the Bob Evans restaurants and have received a survey invitation, you can share your dining experience with the company. Your opinions will be appreciated.