Check Your Order Status Online at Barnes & Noble
About Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble is a book retailer based in the United States. It was founded in 1873 as a printing business and in 1917 opened its first bookstore. As of 2011, it has over 700 stores and over 600 college book stores all over the United States and is the largest book retailer in the US. Barnes & Noble is known for large, upscale outlets, many of which contain cafés that serve coffee drinks and snacks. Most stores also sell magazines, newspapers, DVDs, graphic novels, gifts, games and music.
About Barnes & Noble Order Status Check
Barnes & Noble provides an online order service for their customers. After ordering Barnes & Noble products online, customers can also check their order’s status online to see where their order is. Barnes & Noble requires a customer’s email address and order number to do an order status check.
By checking your order status online at Barnes & Noble, you do not need to take the time to call the Barnes & Noble customer service center. You can do it online whenever and wherever it is convenient for you to save your time and energy.
How can you check your order status online at Barnes & Noble?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have ordered a product at Barnes & Noble.
- You need to have your order number handy.
- Go to the website of Barnes & Noble at www.bn.com.
- Click on the button located at the top of the website marked “Order Status”.
- Enter your email address and the order number into the required boxes and then click on the button marked “View Order”.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the help page of Barnes & Noble at http://www.barnesandnoble.com/help/help.asp.
Barnes & Noble is the largest book retailer in the United States, with over 700 stores and 600+ college bookstores all over the country. You can order a Barnes & Noble product online and check your order status online. It is very convenient.