Apply for a Credit Card from Bank of Montreal
About Bank of Montreal
The Bank of Montreal, commonly known as BMO or BMO Financial Group, is the fourth largest bank in Canada by deposits. It was founded in 1817 and is the oldest bank in Canada. BMO has more than 900 branches in Canada, serving over 7 million customers. It also has substantial operations in the Chicago area and elsewhere in the United States.
About Bank of Montreal Credit Cards
The Bank of Montreal issues many credit cards, including rewards cards, travel cards, no fee cards, small business cards, student no fee cards, U. S. Dollar cards, and affinity cards and more. Different credit cards issued by the Bank of Montreal have different features. Customers can select the one which fits them best and then apply for it online.
By applying for a credit card from the Bank of Montreal online, you do not need to go to a branch office of the Bank of Montreal during their business hours to wait for your turn. You can apply for it online easily, quickly and securely whenever and wherever it is convenient for you. What is more, by applying for a credit card, you might get some rewards depending on the type of card you apply for.
How to apply for a credit card from Bank of Montreal?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a permanent adult resident of Canada.
- Go to the credit cards page at the website of the Bank of Montreal at www.bmo.com/mastercard.
- Select the MasterCard type that you want to apply for. For example, select “Personal”.
- Tick the boxes to choose all that interest you. For example, tick “No Annual Fee”. Then you will see all the credit cards that meet your criteria.
- Read the features of the providing credit cards and then choose one you want to apply for. Click on the button marked “Apply”. For example, select BMO CashBack MasterCard and click the button marked “Apply”.
- Read the interest rates and fees information and then tick the box to indicate that you have read and accept it. Then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Enter your personal information into the required boxes, or choose answers from the drop-down menus, and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Follow instructions to complete the application process.
BMO provides various kinds of credit cards for customers to choose from. There must be one that meets your requirements. Try it!