Register for Bloomingdale's My Account
Bloomdale’s, owned by Macy’s, Inc., is a department store headquartered in New York, US. It was founded by Joseph and Lyman G. Bloomingdale on Manhattan’s Lower East Side selling hoop-skirts, and its first store was opened in Third Avenue, New York City in 1872. It has now a wide range of products, such as clothing, bedding, jewelry, furniture, beauty products, etc.
About Bloomingdale's My Account
Bloomingdale's My Account is an online service providing customers of Bloomingdale’s faster check-out, and many other benefits with access to Bloomingdale’s online. The registration process is quite easy, and once you have registered at the website of Bloomingdale’s My Account, a discount coupon will be offered by Bloomingdale’s for your next purchase.
With an online account at Bloomingdale’s My Account, you can login to the online system anytime you like and get access to a range of online services, such as check your order history and the present status, track the items you are interested into My Wish List, get faster check-out, get access to your shipping address book, etc. Besides, you will also get informed of the lasted promotion and sales by Bloomingdale’s.
How can you register for Bloomingdale's My Account?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have access to the internet.
- Visit the webpage of Bloomingdale’s My Account in the website of Bloomingdale’s at: http://www.bloomingdales.com/mycard.
- In the right-hand side of the webpage, you will see "Not Registered Yet?". Click "Register now" in that column.
- Fulfill the form with some of your personal information, such as your name, email, address, zip code, and date of birth. You are also required to set up your password and verify it.
- If you have a Bloomingdale’s card, you are also encouraged to add it to your My Account profile.
- Click "Register" to submit the information, and then you have finished the registration.
- You can get more help with the online services provided by Bloomingdale’s at: https://customerservice.bloomingdales.com/app.
As a regular customer at Bloomingdale’s, you are now encouraged to register at Bloomingdale’s My Account, which is located within the website of Bloomingdale’s. With it, you will fund more benefits and discounts for your every purchase at Bloomingdale’s and of course there are also a lot of fun waiting for you.