Take Part In The Big Lots Customer Survey To Help The Company To Improve Their Service
About Big Lots
Big Lots is a retail company in America, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. It was established by Sol A. Shenk in 1967. It operates more than 1,400 stores in 48 states. Big Lots sell a wide variety of products, including clothing, furniture, housewares and so on.
About Big Lots Customer Survey
Big Lots Customer Survey is an online activity for the company collecting feedbacks from its customers. By learning what its customers need or how its customers think about their service or products, the company can have a better understanding on how to improve their service.
Upon completion of the survey, you will help Big Lots enhance their service.
How Can You Take Part In The Big Lots Customer Survey To Help The Company To Improve Their Service?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with Internet access.
- A receipt from Big Lots.
- Go to Big Lots Customer Survey website at: www.biglots.com/feedback.
- Click "Next" to continue.
- Enter the 5-digit store number, 4-digit transaction number and 3-digit register number listed on your receipt. Select answers to those questions below. Then click "Done" to continue.
- Click "Done" to finish the survey.
- For further questions about the survey, please refer to Contact Us website at: http://www.biglots.com/help.