Participate In Best Buy Customer Survey
About Best Buy
Best Buy is a chained consumer electronics retailer in the United States. With subsidiaries such as Geek Squad, CinemaNow, Pacific Sales, Magnolia Audio Video, and Future Shop, etc., it takes up about nineteen percent of the US market. Besides, it also has a range of exclusive brands, including Insignia, Dynex, Rocketfish, Platinum Cases, vpr Matrix, etc.
About Best Buy Customer Voice Survey
Best Buy Customer Voice Survey is an online survey projected by Best Buy to collect its customers’ feedbacks and opinions on the products and service provided at any outlet of Best Buy. It has been striving to create the best possible experience for every customer, and your feedback will be sincerely appreciated.
At the conclusion of the survey, you will have the opportunity to enter a drawing for a $5,000 Best Buy® shopping spree.
How Can You Take Part In Best Buy Customer Voice Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have a receipt from Best Buy.
- You need to have access to the internet.
- Visit the website of Best Buy Customer Voice Survey at: http://www.bestbuycares.com.
- Choose the language you want to use, either English or Spanish is available for the survey.
- Locate the 16 or 17 digit code printed on your Best Buy receipt, and click the yellow button to continue.
- As instructed, answer all the survey questions, and once you finished all the questions, do not forget to leave you contact information, so that you can be informed if you have hit the jackpot.
- You can read the official rules of Best Buy Official Sweepstakes at: http://survey.confirmit.com/isa/DYOIIYHQMFFRFADFGXOAPVARPMKAPMEA/Sweeps/%28E%29BBY2011SurveySweepsOfficialRules_Q3Q4_draft_080811_FINAL.htm.
- For further information, please refer to Help Center website at: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/customer-service/help-topics/pcmcat203400050001.c?id=pcmcat203400050001.