Figure out Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Best-Calculator is a website whose aim is to bring the best online calculators and online converters to the users, to help them solve problems of all kinds. For example, you can use their mortgage calculator to figure out what the future mortgage payments will be, so you can make a better decision on house buying.
About Body Mass Index Calculator
Body Mass Index, BMI for short, is a way to measure your fitness. It takes both weight and height into consideration. The Body Mass Index Calculator can do the math for you, so you don’t need to memorize the formula. Just tell it what your weight and height are, and you will get your BMI.
A BMI between 18.5 and 25.0 indicates a healthy weight. It is said that BMI of 22 is the healthiest. By calculating your BMI, you can have a clear idea about where you are on the healthy weight scale. If you do not fall between 18.5 and 25.0, perhaps you will need to make a work out plan.
How to Calculate Your Body Mass Index?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to know your weight and height.
- Go to the website of Best-Calculator.
- Click on the link labeled "BMI Calculator", which is located near the bottom of the page.
- Enter your weight and height into the required boxes, you can use either English Units (feet, inches, and pounds) or Metric Units (meters and kilograms).
- Click on the button labeled "Calculate".
- Check your result, refer to the BMI Categories on the right to decide how good you are.
It is easy to figure out whether you are overweight or not, by using a measurement named Body Mass Index (BMI). You can use the Body Mass Index Calculator provided by Best-Calculator to do the math. If the result turns out to be not so good, don’t worry, there are a lot of programs that can help you solve the weight problem.