Manage your New York Life Retirement Plan
About the New York Life Insurance Company
With over 160 years of experience, the New York Life Insurance Company is the biggest mutual life insurance firm in the United States, and one of the biggest in the whole world. They are consistently rated among the very best and safest insurance companies by the most famous ratings agencies like Moodys, Standard & Poor’s and so on.
About New York Life Retirement Plan online management
New York Life Retirement Plan online management is a service provided by New York Life to all its plan holders, allowing them to access and control their account information over the internet. This service is free for account holder and all their personal and financial information is kept in strictest confidence on absolutely secure websites and servers.
By signing up to manage your New York Life Retirement Plan online you will be able to check the current status of your plan and its benefits as well as keep all account information current and correct. You will also be able to update information or make changes to your plan at your own convenience.
How can you register for New York Life Retirement Plan?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- You must a retirement plan that is managed by New York Life Retirement Plan Services.
- Go to the New York Life Retirement Plan My Life Now website at: www.bcomplete.com.
- Click on the link marked, "Register now. Get started with your plan."
- Enter your Social Security Number and birth date and then click on the button marked, "Continue."
- Complete the registration process and access your account.
- For further information about your New York Life Retirement Plan and how to manage it, please consult the New York Life Retirement Plan Services Education Center at: www.nylim.com/portal/site/retirement/menuitem.597c239c09abba1f19f1ac33ea48c1ca/?vgnextoid=f961cd57c2995210VgnVCM100000ac841cacRCRD.
It is never too soon to start thinking about how you will pay for your retirement. You don’t want to turn 65 and realize that you don’t have any idea how you’re going to finance your autumn years. Luckily, New York Life has made it easier to manage your retirement plan by allowing you to do it online! Whether you plan to save for retirement with a 401(k), a defined benefit or contribution plan, a Taft-Hartley plan or something else, you really ought to start taking a more active role in managing your future.