Set Up Barclaycard Online Access
As a member of Barclays Group, having a history for over 300 years, Barclaycard now is a leading credit and loan provider, which owns millions of customers all around the world. Barclaycard has partnerships with many very good companies and brands, aiming to provide customers with simple and rewarding financial services.
About the Barclaycard Online Access
Barclaycard online access is an Internet customer service specially offered to its cardholders. Once you have set up Barclaycard online access, you are able to obtain updated account information online, including your transaction history, daily or monthly expenses and more other detailed information you would like to be informed of.
Using the Barclaycard online service is a convenient and fairly simple way for Barclaycard holders to get access to their Barclaycard account. This service allows you to easily manage your account, get latest expense track of your account. Other useful information regarding Barclays products is also available by using the online service.
How Does A Barclaycard (US) Holder Set Up Online Access?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must be a Barclaycard holder.
- Go to the Barclaycard new card member welcome page at: http://www.barclaycardus.com.
- Find the blue "Set up Online Access" button on the page, and click it.
- Complete the form with your social security number, birthday and account number.
- Fill the rest blanks with your username, password and confirm your password.
- Click "Continue" when you are finished, follow the instructions and complete the rest of the procedure.
- For further questions, please refer to Contact Us website at: https://www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/headerLinks?handleContactUs=.