Access Barclaycard Freedom Rewards Online
Barclaycard is a division of Barclays, one of the most trusted banking names in the world. Nearly fifty years ago, the Barclaycard was the very first credit card to ever be offered in the UK. Today, Barclaycard serves some 10.4 million customers worldwide.
About Barclaycard Freedom rewards
Barclaycard Freedom rewards are cash monies that you earn every time you shop at a participating retailer with your Barclaycard Freedom. The rewards you earn may be redeemed the next time you shop. All of your rewards may be accessed and managed by going online and registering for mybarclaycard account service for Barclaycard Freedom.
By registering for mybarclaycard and accessing your Barclaycard Freedom rewards online, you can easily track how much reward money you’ve collected, how much you’ve redeemed, and what you’ve saved from any computer, anytime you want to. You can also transfer rewards from one cardholder to another as long as they’re on the same account. Finally, you will get notices for special promotional offers and discounts through mybarclaycard.
How Can You Access Barclaycard Freedom Rewards Online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- A Barclaycard Freedom account.
- Your latest Barclaycard Freedom statement.
- Go to the Access your Barclaycard Freedom website at: http://www.barclaycard.co.uk/personal.
- Click on the button marked, "Register" beneath the section titled, "Not registered for mybarclaycard?"
- Read the notes first, and click on the "Register" button in the middle of the page.Enter your card details and your contact information into the required fields. Then, select a username and password, as well as a memorable word and memorable word reminder. Click on the green "Register" button to continue.
- Finish the registering process as instructed on screen.
- For further questions about this process, refer to the Barclaycard Registration and Login FAQ at: http://ask.barclaycard.co.uk/help/account/2_registration_login/.