Internet Banking Registration
About the Bank of Scotland Plc
The Bank of Scotland plc, founded in 1695, is the second oldest bank in the United Kingdom. As one the world's most trusted brands in the financial industry, the Bank of Scotland provides its customers with financial services covering bank accounts, credit cards, loans, mortgages, insurance and much more.
About the Bank of Scotland Internet Banking
The Bank of Scotland Internet Banking is an internet resource allowing Bank of Scotland customers to gain access to and manage their accounts from the comfort of their home, office, or wherever they have access to the internet. If you are already a Bank of Scotland cardholder, registration is easy and takes only a few minutes.
By registering for the Internet Banking, you will be able to access to and manage your account online easily and conveniently. It is a safe and secure way to view your account balance and transaction history, make payment, as well as transfer money and apply for products. The Internet Banking service can save you much time and energy.
How to Register for Bank of Scotland Internet Banking?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A Bank of Scotland account.
- Go to the Bank of Scotland Internet Banking website at: http://www.bankofscotlandhalifax-online.co.uk, and click the "Register for Internet Banking" link at the right of the page.
- Enter your personal details and your Bank of Scotland account details into the required fields.
- Create a password for your Internet Banking account.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions, and enter your email address to receive updates about service and security information.
- Select your marketing preferences, and then click on the button marked "Continue".
- Follow the instructions to complete the registration process.
- For further information, refer to the Internet Banking Help at: http://www.bankofscotland.co.uk/helpcentre/internet-banking.
If you are a Bank of Scotland account holder, registering for the Internet Banking will allow you to manage your account in an easy and convenient way.